Make your very own clay name tag that you can wear around your neck!
- Craft clay
- Yarn or string
- Large colorful beads
- Safety scissors
- Flatten out a small amount of clay into a circle about the size of your palm. Push your thumb into the clay to make a thumbprint, or use a pencil to draw a picture .
- Use the pencil to write your name.
- Make a small hole at the top of the clay circle for the string.
- Allow the clay to dry.
- Once the clay is dry, string a long piece of yarn through the hole and trim it to make your necklace.
- String large beads onto either side of the clay. Try using beads that are your favorite color, or making a pattern with many different colored beads.
- Tie the two ends of the string together and wear your beautiful necklace!