Make a face puppet and put on a puppet show!
- Plastic lids
- Construction paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using the lid as a guide, trace circles onto the construction paper.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the circles.
- Draw a different expression on each circle. How do your puppets feel today?
- Glue the circles to the lids.
- Glue yarn to the faces to look like hair.
- Tape a popsicle stick to the back of each face so you can hold them up like puppets.
- Time to put on a puppet show for all your friends!