Make Ernie's Face with various shapes!
Construction paper in different colors: light orange, yellow, white, red, black
Black crayon or marker
All-purpose white glue
- To make Ernie's head, cut a large oval (almost the shape of a football) from the orange paper.
- To make Ernie's ears, cut 2 small semi-circles from the left-over orange paper
- To make Ernie's hair, cut small triangles from the black paper
- To make Ernie's mouth, cut a large semi-oval from the red paper
- To make Ernie's nose, cut a medium-sized circle from the rest of the red paper
- To make Ernie's eyes, cut 2 medium-sized ovals from the center of a white piece of paper
- Draw black circles inside the white ovals to make the center of Ernie's eyes.
- Glue the head, hair, and ears to the rest of the white paper just like the picture.
- Glue the mouth, eyes, and nose to the head, just like the picture.