Create a School Bus with pictures of all of your friends in the windows!
- 1 cardboard egg carton
- Black construction paper
- Craft paint and brushes
- Pictures of your friends
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut off the lid of an egg carton and save the other half for another craft.
- Paint the egg carton yellow to resemble a school bus.
- Decorate the school bus with crayons, markers, or paint. Let dry.
- To create the wheels, cut circles out of the black construction paper and glue them to the bottom of the bus.
- Tape pictures of your friends to the outside of the bus as windows.
- Now all of your friends are riding in your School Bus!