Time for your celebration to get a little loopy tossing hoops!
- Brightly colored plastic hoops
- Curling ribbon
- Food coloring
- Clear 2-liter plastic bottles
- Small prizes (if desired)
- Fill clear 2-liter bottles with water and add food coloring to brightly color the water. Tightly replace the lid.
- Shake gently to blend food color.
- Add curling ribbon by tying bright and festive ribbon at the neck of each bottle.
Use the plastic hoops and water bottles for a carnival-style hoop toss game.
Place several filled bottles on a flat surface and position Sproutlets several feet away, each taking turns to toss their hoops over the colorful bottles.
For each hoop that makes it around a target, award a small prize to each guest for their grand efforts at becoming true "Ring-masters!" (optional).