These teeny tiny Chicas will dazzle your Sproutlets by bringing their imaginations and their fingertips to life through make-believe play!
- Printable templates  (at least one Chica per each guest)
- Markers or crayons
- Clear cellophane bags (if using as a party favor)
- Ribbon (if using as a party favor)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
Party tip: Plan the number of printouts you will need based on the number of party guests. Print at least one set or more for each guest.
- Print out the Chica Poquita Finger Puppets  template.
- Color and cut out each Chica.
- Glue fronts and backs together at sides and top, leaving the bottom open for fingers.
- Test the puppet by inserting the sharpened end of a pencil, to make sure you haven't glued the puppet closed. (Tip: For favors, color and create the finger puppets in advance to present in cellophane bags tied with pretty ribbon. For an activity, pre-glue and they can color)
- Place fingers inside puppets and magically bring Chica to life!
- The sky is the limit with your tiny Chica. These puppets can even decorate pencils or top small craft sticks when not in use!