Make a tree filled with lots of love by cutting out construction paper hearts and gluing them on a tree!
- 1 piece white paper
- Red, pink, and purple construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Fold the red, pink, and purple construction paper in half. Trace half a heart on the folded edge.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the small hearts in all different colors.
- On the white piece of paper draw a tree trunk, grass, flowers, and any other scenery or animals you want in the picture. Make sure you leave space at the top for the leaves.
- Glue the hearts all over the top of the tree trunk to look like it is full of leaves.
- Now you have a beautiful tree of hearts to give it to someone you love!