Use bright and colorful socks to create a funky sock chicken!
- 1 large toe sock
- 3 adult sized socks
- 2 baby socks
- 2 buttons
- 5 cotton balls
- Hair tie
- Fabric glue
- Safety scissors
- Stuff a cotton ball into each toe of the toe sock.
- Roll up another adult sock and stuff inside to form the head.
- Slide a cloth-covered hair tie down the outside of the sock to separate the head and body segments.
- Make a larger sock ball and stuff inside to form the body.
- Fold the excess cloth up inside the body.
- Take two matching baby socks and fold over the hair tie to make the wings on each side of the body.
- Glue on two button eyes and a felt beak.
- For “extra feathers” around the neck, add a frilly hair tie.