Create a life-sized tree using a cardboard box.
- 1 large, tall cardboard box
- Construction paper, different shades of green
- Black crayon or marker
- All-purpose white glue
- Saftey scissors
- Remove or tuck in flaps of a large, tall box.
- Use black crayon or marker to draw the outline of a tree trunk and branches.
- If your box is not brown, paint the trunk and branches.
- Draw leaves on different shades of green construction paper. Create your leaves, or trace leaves you find in your yard.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the leaves.
- Use glue to put the leaves onto the branches of your tree.