Sproutlets will love these spooky monster shells!
- Ground beef
- Manicotti pasta shells
- Green and black olives
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Cook the ground beef to brown, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the pasta shells for 10 minutes.
- Once the shells are cooled, scoop ground beef into the inside of the shell until it’s full.
- Slice green and black olives, add to the top of the shell to make eyes.
- Cut pieces of cheddar cheese as desired to look like teeth, and add to the inside of the shell on top of the ground beef.