Brighten up your morning with some butterfly wing waffles!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Waffles
- Almond Butter
- Spread almond butter over the waffles and cut them in half.
- Peel your banana and slice off the bottom quarter. Place the large banana piece in the center of the plate for the butterfly’s body.
- Arrange the waffle halves to create the wings on either side of the banana.
- Top the waffles with strawberries and slices of the remaining banana piece.
- Cut two tiny slivers of strawberry to shape the butterfly’s antennae.