You'll get a scare out of eating this cookie!
- 2 ginger snaps or other round cookies
- Chocolate frosting
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Spread a small amount of chocolate frosting on one of the cookies.
- Break or cut the other cookie in half, and set aside.
- Make an eye for the bat by pressing the pointed end of a mini chocolate chip into the flat side of a mini marshmallow. Repeat so you have two eyes.
- Cut two more mini marshmallows in half diagonally to make fangs.
- Arrange the eyes and teeth on the frosted cookie, pressing lightly into the chocolate frosting to make them stick.
- Add the two cookie halves to the frosted cookie to look like wings!