People use clocks all around the world to tell what time it is. Learn how to make a special tick-tock clock to practice telling different times of the day!
- 1 paper plate
- 1 paper fastener
- Construction paper, plain or colored
- Colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- Decorations (glitter, sequins, pom poms)
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut two arrows out of construction paper, one should be larger than the other. These arrow shapes will make the hour and minute hands for your clock.
- Write the numbers one through twelve in a circle on your clock face with markers or crayons.
- Attach the hands to the middle of the paper plate with the fastener.
- Practice changing the time by moving the hands around your clock! Tick-tock!