Make Thomas the Train out of a shoe box, paper cup, and construction paper!
- 1 shoe box
- 1 paper cup
- Blue and black construction paper
- Crayons or markers
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Take an empty shoe box and cover it with blue construction paper.
- Cut out six medium-sized circles with the black construction paper. You can trace around a lid if you want your circles to look alike.
- Cut approximately 2 inches above the bottom of a paper cup for Thomas' face.
- Glue the face to the front of the shoe box, the attach 3 of the circles to the bottom of both sides of the show box.
- Cut a 2 inch strip of blue construction paper and roll it into a cylinder to go on top of the shoe box portion of the train.
- Cut a 2 inch strip of black construction paper and roll it into a cylinder to go on top of the paper cup portion of the train.
- Repeat steps depending on how many trains you will be making.
- Have your party guests get creative and color his/her Thomas train using crayons and markers. You can create Thomas' face or you can use the