Have Sproutlets create their very own crown complete with sun and orbiting planets!
- Print out the crown template  and planet sheet  for each guest on card stock.
- Using safety scissors, cut out planets and crowns.
- Punch holes and cut 8-inch strips of elastic bands in advance.
- Set up a craft table covered with newspaper (For easier clean up!). Put pre-cut planet cutouts, crowns, glue sticks, and markers or crayons out on the table. Try using different sized foil baking pans to hold craft materials, decorate, and accent your Solar System theme. Have the children create their own crown.
- Tie the elastic bands to complete the crown.