Make a fun and creative handprint!
- Construction paper, including skin-tones and red
- Red paint
- Cover your preschooler’s hand in red paint, and make a handprint on a piece of construction paper.
- Cut five circles out of the skin-tone construction paper.
- Cut out five firefighter-hat shapes from the red construction paper.
- Glue a circle at the top of each of the handprint’s fingers, and add a red hat to each one.
- Use markers to draw faces and hair onto your firefighters.
- When the paint is fully dry, draw a hose across the handprint. Add a spray of blue water coming from the nozzle of the hose.