Take off with this tasty treat!
- 2 pieces pumpernickel bread
- 2 pieces white bread
- Sliced cheese
- Sliced black olives
- Sliced dried apricots
- Make one cheese sandwich with the pumpernickel bread, and one with the white bread.
- Cut the crusts off of both the sandwiches to make them square.
- Cut the pumpernickel-bread sandwich in half diagonally, forming two triangles. Then cut one of the triangles in half again.
- Place the big pumpernickel triangle against one edge of the white bread sandwich, to look like the space shuttle’s nose.
- Arrange the two small pumpernickel triangles to look like tail fins.
- Line up three sliced black olive “windows” on the white bread.
- Arrange the apricots like rocket booster flames. Blast off!