Just in time for Fall! Make delicious pumpkin hummus in a pumpkin bowl.
- 7 ounces of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Generous pinch paprika
- Fill food processer with pumpkin puree, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic (in that order). Pulse to combine.
- Add in salt, cumin, pepper, water and continue to pulse.
- Puree until desired texture has been achieved, adding water a teaspoon at a time if mixture seems too thick. Add paprika last. Add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for an hour, garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds, and serve with veggies or pita bread!