Create your very own piece of summer out of sponges!
- Yellow, blue, and white paint
- Construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scisosrs, cut the sponges into various shapes - circle, cloud, triangle, wave curl.
- Dip the wave curl-shaped sponges into the blue paint and press it along the bottom of the construction paper to create waves.
- Dip the circle and triangle sponges into yellow paint and create a sun in the sky.
- Dip the cloud-shaped sponges in white paint and add clouds to your painting.
- Allow your sponge art to dry completely and enjoy your masterpiece!