Learn how to make your very own book to fill with your creative stories and pictures!
- White paper
- Colored construction paper
- Colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- Ribbon, yarn, or string
- Decorations (glitter, stickers, pom poms)
- Hole punch
- Fold a few pieces of the plain white paper in half to make the book's pages.
- Take a piece of large construction paper and fold it in half over the white paper.
- Make sure all the folded ends meet and punch three holes along the edge.
- Using safety scissors, cut three pieces of yarn or ribbon to tie through each hole.
- Tie each piece into a bow along the book's spine.
- Let your imagination run wild! Make up a fantastic story and draw pictures on every page.
- Now you have become the author of your very own story book. Give the book a title and share your story with your friends and family!