Make your very own beautiful sticky paper collage!
- Clear sticky shelf paper or contact paper
- Colored masking tape
- Flat decorative items for the collage: feathers, ribbon, colorful paper cutouts, etc.
- Hole punch
- Tape down the corners of the sticky paper to either a table or an easel to keep the paper down. Keep the sticky side up.
- Use any of the flat decorative items you've gathered to stick them to the sticky paper in any arrangement you want.
- When your masterpiece is complete, use another piece of sticky paper, face down, to seal the collage together.
- Use the colored masking tape to cover the edges of the sticky paper. This helps any sticky edges from being exposed.
- Using the hole punch, make a hole at the top of the collage.
- Weave the string through the hole and hang your collage wherever you want.
- If the decorative items are colorful and a bit transparent, this can make a great sun catcher in your window.