Make a Sprout-O-Scope out of a paper towel tube and tissue paper so that you can look up at the stars at night!
- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of paper towels)
- Colored tissue paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Cover the paper towel roll in tissue paper and make sure it stays in place with tape.
- Drizzle glue to make different designs on the Sprout-O-Scope and sprinkle the glue with glitter.
- Use a marker to write your name in big letters across your Sprout-o-Scope.
- Make sure to let your Sprout-O-Scope dry.
- Now you can look through the hole into the night sky and discover the bright moon and stars!