Play with your dog while wearing this puppy mask!
- Paper Plate
- Brown Paint
- Brown Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Safety Scissors
- Tape or Glue
- Craft Stick
- Paint the paper plate brown and set aside to dry.
- Carefully cut a black circle for the nose and two long brown ears.
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, cut out two eye holes in the paper plate.
- Glue the ears and nose to the paper plate.
- Draw a smile on your puppy if you want!
- Attach the craft stick to the bottom of the mask with glue or tape.
- Pretend to be a puppy!