An exciting way to count and play together!
- Mason jars
- Silver/gold craft paper
- Wooden circles
- Silver/gold paint
- Foam paint brush
- Using a ruler, mark 3" strips on your pieces of silver and gold paper.
- Cur out and wrap one strip around your mason jar, securing with glue.
- Repeat until you have a set of 4-6 finished mason jars.
- Using your foam paint brush, paint an assortment of your wooden circle silver and gold to look like coins. You can also label the coins with a marker.
- Arrange the mason jars several feet away from your Sproutlet, then have them toss their coins towards the jars.
- The goal of the game is to get the silver coins in the silver jar and the gold coins in the gold jars. You can also assign points based on the value of each coin that lands in the correct jar!