Sproutlets can dress like Sir Topham Hatt with their very own hat!
- 1 paper plate
- 1 paper bowl
- Black construction paper
- Black marker
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut the center of the paper plate.
- Slide the outside of the paper plate over the center of a paper bowl.
- Take a piece of construction paper and tape or glue it around a paper bowl.
- With a black marker, color the exposed paper plate brim.
- Now your hat is ready to be worn by the birthday Sproutlet or guests at the party. You can use the hat for the Party Train Game.