Create your very own scrapbook to fill with stories and pictures from your trip!
- White paper
- Construction paper, colored, and larger than the white paper
- Colored pencils, markers or crayons
- Ribbon, yarn or string
- Decorations (glitter, sequins, pom poms)
- Hole punch
- Fold a few pieces of the plain white paper in half to make the book's pages.
- Take a piece of large construction paper and fold it in half over the white paper.
- Make sure all the folded ends meet. Using the hole punch, punch three holes along the edge.
- Using safety scissors, cut three pieces of yarn or ribbon to tie through each hole. Tie each piece into a bow along the book's spine.
- Draw pictures or tell your fantastic story about your trip or adventure! You can ask a grown-up to write words for each picture if you would like!
- Now you have become the author of your very own scrap book. Give the scrapbook a title and share it with your friends and family!