- 1 aluminum can (mixed nuts can works best)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Cover the outside of the aluminum can with glue.
- Wrap the yarn around the can so that the whole outside is covered. Let dry.
- While that dries, look through the magazines and find pictures of things that your Dad likes, and cut them out.
- Glue the pictures onto the outside of the can, on top of the yarn.
- Use markers to write a message or sign your name to the bottom of the can.
- Surprise Dad with a wonderful Father's Day craft!