Create a Salted Heart Chocolate with your little loved one!
- 3 tablespoons Caramel syrup, heated to luke warm
- Hot Chocolate (4 tablespoons of ganache plus 6 oz. of milk, heated)
- Canned Whipped Cream
- Pinch of Medium Coarse Sea Salt
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Red and/or pink sprinkles
- Using vegetable oil or cooking spray grease a heart-shaped miniature cutter. Cut several marshmallows in half horizontally, and then press the cutter into the center of each marshmallow.
- Dip the sticky sides of the marshmallows into the red or pink sprinkles.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of caramel syrup into a mug so the inside of the mug is coated well. Add hot chocolate and stir everything. Top off with whip cream, drizzle the remaining caramel, sprinkle with sea salt, and top with heart shaped marshmallows.