To celebrate Random Acts of Kindness week and decorate for Valentine’s Day create your very own Loads of Love Garland! And remember, creating a Loads of Love Garland is a kind act. Submit your kind acts online at KindnessCounts.com! 
- Safety Scissors
- Writing Utensil
- Colorful Construction Paper (we recommend red, pink and white for Valentine’s Day!)
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half vertically. Repeat 2 more times.
- Unfold the construction paper and fold it again horizontally.
- Using your safety scissors, cut along the creased lines on the construction paper.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as additional strips are needed.
- To start the garland, staple a stack of four strips on the bottom.
- Take the two external strips, fold, and staple them. The two strips will have formed a heart!
- Use the garland as a tool to track kind acts. Add additional hearts to the garland every time your child does something kind. Write your child’s kind act on a strip of the heart.
- To make additional hearts staple two new strips to the base of the last heart. Repeat step six to create a garland!