Have Fun Making a Bob the Builder Puppet!
- 1 paper bag, lunch size
- Blue, yellow, and brown felt or construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Take a paper bag (bottom side up) and set aside.
- Using safety scissors, cut out blue overalls and a yellow hard hat from construction paper. Complete the outfit with a brown tool belt.
- Glue the hard hat onto the bottom of the paper bag.
- Glue the overalls on the front of the paper bag.
- Color in the face with eyes, nose, mouth and ears.
- Color in Bob's red shirt.
- Glue on the tool belt and color on a hammer.
- Stick your hand inside the bag and start the show!