Dress your Sproutlet up like a detective with this NEW craft!
- 2 baseball caps
- Black ribbon
- Canning jar lid
- Sponge brush (handle)
- Poncho (3x3 foot square of fabric)
- To make the magnifying glass, take the center of a canning jar lid, glue a sponge handle to it and paint the handle black.
- To create the hat, take two brimmed caps and glue one inside of the other with bills facing opposite ways.
- Glue black ribbon to top of hat and tie into a bow.
- Spread out fabric and trace large circle around rectangular shape
- Cut off corners. Draw circle in center of new shape. Cut out circle.