Make a picture of the night by cutting a paper plate in the shape of a crescent moon and adding aluminum foil stars!
- 1 paper plate
- Aluminum foil
- Construction paper, dark blue or black
- Safety scissors
- Draw the shape of a moon on the paper plate and cut it out. You can skip this step if you would like to make the paper plate a full moon.
- Draw stars on the aluminum foil and cut each one out.
- Glue the moon and stars on a sheet of blue or black construction paper.
- Now you can look at the moon and stars anytime you would like and make a wish!