Make a delicious healthy pizza with your Sproutlet!
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red and black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- ¼ cup apple preserves, pressed through strainer to remove lumps
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
- Turn over onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust back over; place on plate.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- Mix preserves and water; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.