A festive Octopus Tambourine is easy to make and fun to play with!
- 2 paper plates
- Colored streamers
- Elbow macaroni
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Glue blue tissue paper to the bottom of 1 paper plate and yellow tissue paper to the bottom of the other.
- Using safety scissors, cut out 4 yellow tissue paper streamers and 4 blue tissue paper streamers.
- Staple the paper plates together with the colors facing out, but leaving a 2-inch long section open to put the macaroni in.
- Put the elbow macaroni in the hole and then staple the hole shut.
- Shake your tambourine to make sure no macaroni falls out.
- Now you have your very own octopus tambourine!