Get ready to paint some faces with this fun craft!
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baby lotion
- Food dye in assorted colors
- Paint brushes (for application)
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baby lotion with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. The cornstarch prevents the color from being absorbed into the skin.
- Add a few drops of food coloring. Mix until blended.
- Apply with a paintbrush or fingers to your face or body!
- If the mixture starts to dry out, simply add more lotion or a few drops of water.