Make your Sproutlet the King of the Road with this fun craft!
- 1 old map
- Safety scissors
- Tape or glue
- Cut a folded map in half.
- While the map is still folded, cut a triangle shape two inches from the bottom to form the point of the crown.
- Unfold the map. It should look like a long strip with a series of points along the top.
- Wrap the cut out map around your head to measure. Cut it to fit your head.
- Using a piece of tape or glue, connect the two ends of your crown to form a circle.
- Wear it on your next family road trip!