Make a fun new game out of a paper plate!
- 1 paper plate
- 1 brass fastener
- Construction paper, in various colors
- Markers or crayons
- Cut an arrow shape out of the construction paper.
- Use the brass fastener to attach the arrow to the center of the paper plate.
- On the edge of the plate, draw or write fun active options. Examples include dancing, running, jumping, playing with a ball, or doing jumping jacks.
- To use your sports spinner, simple spin the arrow in the middle and perform the activity it chooses. What a great way to stay active!