Craft an Olympic medal with your little athlete
- Silver and gold felt sheets
- Silver and gold pipe cleaners
- Silver and gold mini muffin tin liners
- Hot glue gun
- Red ribbon
- Cup or glass
- Using your cup or glass, trace the outline of your cup or glass with a marker on to your piece of felt.
- Cut out your felt circle.
- Using your hot glue gun, glue the pipe cleaner along the edge of your felt circle.
- Gently open up your muffin in liner until it’s flat. Glue on to your felt circle.
- Cut out a length of red ribbon, approximately 18” in length.
- Glue the two ends of the ribbon to the back of your felt circle, creating a loop.