March to your own beat with this easy-to-make hand drum.
- 1 small container with lid (6 1/2 inches in diameter)
- White construction paper
- Brown construction paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out a white circle to put on the top of the container.
- Glue the white circle to the top of the container.
- Cut out enough brown paper to cover the base of the container, then glue the brown paper around the base of the container.
- Glue the string in a zig-zag pattern onto the brown paper.
- Rat-tat-tat! Look at that! Your very own drum!