Get ready for take off with this fun healthy snack for your Sproutlet!
- 1 banana (the straighter the better)
- 1 slice of strawberry
- 5 blueberries
- 6 raisins
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Have a grown-up Sprout cut the banana longways, down the center.
- Cut one of the halves in half sideways to make the "wings".
- Lay the long slice of banana sideways on a plate to be the "cabin" of the plane.
- Lay the wings on either side of the cabin.
- Gently press raisins into the cabin to make the "windows".
- Lay the strawberry slice at the back of the plane to make the "tail".
- Put a blueberry in the front and back of each wing to make "jet engines".
- With a dollop of whipped cream for the "clouds", your airplane snack is ready for take off!