Make this homemade fairy crown to wear playing make-believe, at birthday parties or just when you want to feel a little magical!
- Aluminum foil
- Construction paper, plain or colored
- Colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- Markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials (sequins, yarn, pom poms, beads)
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Use a piece of string to measure your head. Wrap the piece of string loosely
around your head and cut the string where the ends overlap.
- Cut a piece of construction paper or tape two pieces together to be the same
length as the piece of string.
- Cut a zigzag line across one long side of the paper.
- Color and decorate the crown with any decorations.
- Tape the crown to fit your head and have fun wearing your very own crown!