Have a "whale" of a time with your new tissue box cover!
- Tissue Box
- Dark blue tissue paper
- blue yarn
- Googly eyes
- Red crayon
- Sponge brush
- With a sponge brush, paint the sides and top of a tissue box.
- Wrap the dark blue tissue paper around the top and sides of the tissue box, leaving excess tissue paper on one side.
- Twist the excess tissue paper and tie it with the blue yarn to make the whale's tale.
- Stick googly eyes on the side of the wrapped tissue box.
- With a crayon, draw the whale's smile on the front.
- Tear away the tissue paper on the top and pull the tissues through.
- It's a whale tissue box!