Make some fun bookmarks for Dad!
- Construction Paper
- 2 Magnets
- Cut out a long rectangle from your construction paper and fold it in half.
- Using markers and paper, decorate the front of the bookmark to look like your dad. Give him a shirt, pants, and a smiley face!
- Cut out a hairstyle for your dad and glue it along the top edge of the bookmark, so it will peek out from behind the pages.
- At the bottom of the bookmark on the inside, glue a magnet to either side of the paper.
- Give it to your favorite book-loving dad!