Make some colorful dish marks to brighten up any meal!
- Construction Paper
- Crayons or Markers
- Objects with round bottoms (i.e. spice jars, mugs, rolls of tape)
- Popsicle sticks
- Using objects from around the house, trace circles of varying sizes onto the construction paper.
- Carefully cut out the circles.
- Decorate the circles with pictures of your dad, his favorite things, stripes, colors – whatever you like!
- Tape the decorated circles to the top of your popsicle sticks with a small piece of tape in the back.
- Stick it in your guacamole (or stack of pancakes, or hamburger, or ice cream bowl!) and give it to your dad. Happy Dad’s Day!