Make fun croissants with a special surprise in the center!
- Baking tray
- 1 package refrigerated croissant rolls
- Chocolate chips
- Lightly flour a cutting board or other flat surface to work on.
- Break apart one of the pre-cut croissants from your package. Lay out on your cutting board/surface.
- Arrange roughly 6-10 chocolate chips in the center of the croissant.
- Roll the croissant from the widest point of the triangle down to the tip.
- Lay your croissants on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes.