Celebrate Chinese New Year with yummy dumplings, perfect for small Sproutlet hands!
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking paper
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1 packet wonton wrappers
To make the dipping sauce:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Combine ground chicken, green onions, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Put a teaspoon of mixture in the center of the wonton wrapper and wrap to enclose the sides.
- Put dumplings in a steamer lined with baking paper.
- Put steamer over simmering water for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with dipping sauce. Combine soy sauce and rice vinegar.