Create an adventurous snack packed with energy and fun!
- Large mixing bowl
- Cookie tray
- Baking paper
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup cereal Os
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, mix together oatmeal, cereal Os, puffed rice and coconut.
- Whisk together the honey and oil.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread over a baking paper lined cookie tray
- Bake 325 degrees for Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until golden
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool before breaking into pieces.