Cool off after a bike ride with this refreshing tea!
- Ice cube tray
- Large jug
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 peppermint teabags
- 1 cups boiling water
- 32 ounces clear apple juice, chilled
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, finely chopped (optional)
- Fill an ice cube tray with water and put a mint leaf in each tray holes. Freeze.
- Meanwhile, place peppermint teabags in a large heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and place the jug in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, combine apple juice with the chilled tea. Add lemon juice. Transfer to a serving jug or punch bowl and add the mint ice cubes, chopped apple and orange slices.