Make your very own earth sun catcher using a picture of the earth!
- 1 picture of the Earth
- 1 piece of wax paper or tracing paper
- 1 paper clip
- Blue and green markers or crayons
- String or yarn
- Safety scissors
- Place a piece of wax paper on top of a picture of planet Earth.
- Trace and color in the picture with blue and green crayons (or markers) to represent the land and water.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the Earth
- Poke the paperclip through the top.
- Tie a string through the paperclip and hang in a sunny window.