Make a yummy jello popsicle like Wibbly Pig!
- 1 large bowl
- Small paper or plastic cups
- Aluminum foil
- Popsicle sticks
- 1 box gelatin (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Combine the gelatin and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- Add the cold water and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups and cover the top of each with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Push a popsicle stick through the aluminum foil tops into the center of each ice pop.
- Freeze the pops for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Best to make your Wibbly's Jellotastic Delights on a hot summer day, because there's nothing like a popsicle to cool you off!